Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Will Come Again

Dear reader, dear brother and sister.
If you've ever read the Bible, and/or have prayed for an understanding of God's Purpose and Will for this world, and for your life, you'll have seen and known the light of what's been said concerning JESUS. If you had not known it before. 

The words on this page have been written in utter sincerity, truthfulness and honesty, by one, who has been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb of God....

Whose robes have been washed clean, whose life has been changed from darkness to light, from despair to hope, from bitterness and revenge, to kindness and love...

I haven't had an easy life; I'm a widow; I'm a cancer survivor; I suffer with chronic illness.... However, I BELIEVE and trust in my Lord and savior. I have the certainty of the inheritance of eternal life through Jesus Christ.

This certainty has been established in my heart, mind and soul, securely, unalterably and eternally.

This blessed change that I've under-gone - of reformation, regeneration, and of a new birth into a new LIFE, hasn't taken place as the result of human reasoning, will, or of intellectual enlightenment. 

But only through the acceptance of Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. 

This human life on this earth has been for many, too sad, too hard, and too regretful, it might have been so with you too. 

However, as Christians we DECLARE and bear witness to the truth - that there's rest, peace, joy, love, and eternal life in God, through Jesus Christ our Lord!

It's FREE for all.
 
This opportunity is for YOU as well, no matter what your station in life may be. 

However, it's up to you to do the asking, and seeking, and knocking for the precious 'pearl of great price.' 

God's blessing can't be forced on anyone either, but by learning about God's Will for your life - and by reading the Bible and surrendering your life to God (and having faith in the unseen,) He will come to you.

HE will comfort you and heal you. He'll also (and already DOES,) love you more than anyone in this world.

In addition, regardless of what the skeptics, agnostics, atheists, or the modernists may think or say on the subject of Jesus' SECOND coming, we, the followers of Jesus, believe in it as much as we believe in His first coming!

I'll never plead with you, or beg of you to believe in Jesus, and to accept Him as your Savior. But I CAN tell you who Jesus is, and the decision of your choice in accepting or rejecting Him lies with you alone

Your own self is the judge of your eternal destiny. It's up to you to condemn, or to set yourself free eternally through JESUS. 

Who can tell that your last call will not come before this very day is over?
 
May the grace of God help you to make your decision quickly.
Jesus is coming soon!
"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there you may be also." Jesus. John 14:3.
 
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the arch angel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we (the believers living at the time of this happening) which are alive shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." 1 Thess. 4:16, 17.
 
Much love,
Melina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment