Monday, April 6, 2009

God Comes to You When You Want Him To

When you ASK, when you want Him to, God comes (in His own time, of course.) 
This experience is an un-doubting, immediate sense, or feeling of God's PRESENCE. 

It's an absolute CERTAINTY that you're not alone in this world. 

It's as if a person has been touched at every point by a being AKIN to oneself - a being who's sympathetic, wiser beyond measure, steadfast, and pure and noble in aims.

When God comes to you, it's also like standing side by side with, and touching someone whom we love very dearly and TRUST completely. 

It also can bring us into fellowship with a great multitude of other people! I also love this about God; "Closer he is than breathing, and nearer than hands and feet."

The moment of God coming to you may come while you're;

Sitting there alone in the darkness, under the stars.

Walking by yourself.

Being somewhere in a crowd.

Even while you're sitting and musing about other things.

God may come to you on a sinking ship, or in the tumult of a battle. There's no predicting when He may come to you.... but after He arrives, your life is CHANGED. 

FOREVER, changed. And even if you stray from God, and backslide in your faith, He'll Keep drawing you back!

God is with you, and there's no more DOUBT of God.

Thereafter, you walk around like;

One who was initially lonely and has now found a lover.

One who was perplexed and has found a solution. 

When God comes to you, when he arrives, you're finally assured that there's actually a Higher Power that fights with you against the confusion and evil around you. There also comes into your heart an enduring HAPPINESS and courage. 

Much love,
Melina xxx 

9 comments:

  1. Hi
    How r u …
    Nice blog…
    Like yr profile …
    do u like poems that inspire life..
    thoughts can create mirecles...
    Our interests r same …
    so inviting u to read me on my blog...
    Visit my blog .. siddharthmistry.blogspot.com
    U will like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pearl of great price.

    Perfect love casts out fear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you! This is a nice blog; indeed, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blog! Amen, and God bless! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melina! I found your artofbeingfeminine blog a few days ago and have read lots of your posts! I have to say I really admire you! I am working on studying the feminine arts thanks to you! And guess what? I am Christian too! Isn't Jesus great? I found how you would mention Bible verses in your articles on femininity very encouraging! You are very special and a rare person! How you addressed our readers as lovelies or doves made me feel so special! God's love shines through you! I was wondering something about your free Facinating Womanhood ebook. Is there another way I can get it besides through facebook? I don't have one. Maybe if I give you a shout out at my blog? Let me know what you think!

    In Christ,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops. I meant to say YOUR readers in the above comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen! I love your blog. Honestly I thought I messed up and I was looking at my blog. We have the same verse at the top. Check my blog out if you get a minute & God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete